Performance improvement” is required when…
there is a discrepancy between desired and actual workplace performance. This is caused by one or more of the following:
- Lack of motivation
- Poor direction or feedback
- Lack of resources or tools
- Lack of skills and/or knowledge
A methodical path to bottom-line results
Rather than arriving with pre-packaged solutions to your unique needs, Luminance applies its expertise in solving performance problems. These are some of the questions we'll ask:
- Are your compensation and review processes rewarding desired behaviors?
- Are accountabilities clear?
- Are the directions to employees clear and easily accessible?
- Are the measures visible to employees and is feedback prompt? Do they know when they’re doing it right or when they’re doing it wrong?
- Do people have the tools and the software to do the job? Are they empowered to make decisions?
We’ll help you address the right causes to achieve maximum improvement in your people and return on your investment. Together, we’ll select approaches that suit your resources and build on what you already have.